สนใจสมัครงาน กรุณาส่ง E-mail ระบุตำแหน่งงานที่สนใจ และแนบประวัติ (Resume) ส่งถึง email@example.com
A principal engineer oversees the research, development, and design of engineering projects for a company or organization. These engineering experts are leaders in their industries and need an advanced understanding of their discipline to manage projects and guide team members. As a principal engineer, your job duties include creating budgets, negotiating with vendors, and delegating work. You may also train staff members, set project deadlines, and work to improve engineering application processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of knowledge of emerging platforms, Java, C/C++, operating system principles, and programming best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in networking, multi-threaded applications, interprocess communication, and complex software development
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Good understanding of multi-threaded programming, concurrency, locking, and synchronization
- Linux / UNIX system experience
- Experience in back-end services
- Good understanding of open-source database technologies
- Experience in SQL database development
- Experience in distributed systems, including consistency protocols, transaction concurrency and isolation levels
- Good understanding of data consistency, locking, and network protocols
- Knowledge of database system internals and design principles