Linux System Engineer
สนใจสมัครงาน กรุณาส่ง E-mail ระบุตำแหน่งงานที่สนใจ และแนบประวัติ (Resume) ส่งถึง firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement & management the private cloud infrastructure and related platforms such as Redhat Linux Enterprise
- Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows for deployment
- Performance management and capacity planning.
- Incident handling and problem solving.
- Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
- Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
- Able to support out of office hours
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- At least 3 years of experiences in System Engineer, System Administrator for Unix, Linux operating system
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments
- Understanding of virtualization and containerization
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, NGINX)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Have knowledge scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl)