IT Risk Management
สนใจสมัครงาน กรุณาส่ง E-mail ระบุตำแหน่งงานที่สนใจ และแนบประวัติ (Resume) ส่งถึง firstname.lastname@example.org
- Established and Implemented Enterprise Risk Management
- Monitoring risk trends and reporting potential impact to the management and relevant departments.
- Engage with risk owners to proactively identify and monitor risk mitigation action plan for corporate business.
- Consolidate all risk profiles and report to Executive Committee and Corporate Risk Management Committee.
- Ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities, and timely identification and resolution of risk issues.
- Promote business and operational risk awareness through risk maps and risk drivers to employee and management.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Business Information Systems, Statistics or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT Risk, IT Compliance or IT Audit
- Good knowledge or ability to understand information security IT risk (e.g. ISO 31000, ISO 27005), IT governance (e.g. COBIT) and IT service management (e.g. ITIL)
- IT certification e.g. CISA, CISM, CRISC or equivalent would be an advantage
- equivalent would be an advantage
- Good communication (both Thai and English) and presentation skill
- Ability to work in a team environment as team member or as team leader