Database Administrator (MS-SQL)
สนใจสมัครงาน กรุณาส่ง E-mail ระบุตำแหน่งงานที่สนใจ และแนบประวัติ (Resume) ส่งถึง firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical system.
- Install/Configure and maintain database servers, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Bachelor or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- At least 5 years working experience in MS SQL Server Administrator
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with High Availability (always on) and Disaster Recovery for MSSQL Server
- Experience in developing appropriate monitoring and alerting processes within the mid-tier environment